"The Canvas series has proved to be a trendsetter in Indian smartphone segment. The demand for these devices has been on an upward curve from the time of their launch. These are our flagship models and the overwhelming consumer response has made us confident that we are headed towards the right direction," said Shubhodip Pal, CMO, Micromax.
Both Canvas 2 A110 and Canvas HD have been best sellers in their category ever since they were launched in the market. Its popular budget phablet, the Canvas 2 A110, comes with a 5-inch display and dual-core processor, and runs Android 4.0 ICS straight out-of-the-box. The smartphone is upgradable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean through a service center.
The Canvas HD comes with a quad-core CPU and runs on Jelly Bean.
Recently the company came out with an advertisement showing its all the three Canvas smartphones with a tag line that said, “Can own without EMI.” Micromax was possibly taking a shot at the EMI scheme started by Samsung.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war