"The Canvas series has proved to be a trendsetter in Indian smartphone segment. The demand for these devices has been on an upward curve from the time of their launch. These are our flagship models and the overwhelming consumer response has made us confident that we are headed towards the right direction," said Shubhodip Pal, CMO, Micromax.
Both Canvas 2 A110 and Canvas HD have been best sellers in their category ever since they were launched in the market. Its popular budget phablet, the Canvas 2 A110, comes with a 5-inch display and dual-core processor, and runs Android 4.0 ICS straight out-of-the-box. The smartphone is upgradable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean through a service center.
The Canvas HD comes with a quad-core CPU and runs on Jelly Bean.
Recently the company came out with an advertisement showing its all the three Canvas smartphones with a tag line that said, “Can own without EMI.” Micromax was possibly taking a shot at the EMI scheme started by Samsung.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special