Sources familiar with the development at Micromax confirmed this to The Mobile Indian, saying, "Canvas 3D A115 will be launching towards the end of this month. The price of the device is not yet finalised but it will be priced below Rs 15,000."
The upcoming Canvas Android smartphone will have a 5 inch display with 800 x 480 pixel native resolution and 5 point capacitive touch input. For processing the device will utilise a Mediatek 6577 dual core processor and 512 MB RAM.
The most exciting part of the Canvas 3D A115 will be its 3D user interface. The device won't have a 3D display or playback capabilities but its user interface is what gives it the 3D name. There will be an 8 megapixel camera at the back and a 2 megapixel camera in the front.
Micromax is currently facing a lot of flak due to unavailability of its Canvas devices and hopefully with the new Canvas 3D A115 things will change a bit and the same issues won't crop up.
From Our Network
- Rajan as much a patriot as anybody else: PM Modi snubs Swamy
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- India deserves NSG membership, US will convince all 48 nations: US Ambassador Richard Verma
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Deepika Padukone talks about her experience on working with Vin Diesel, says ‘It was amazing’