Sources familiar with the development at Micromax confirmed this to The Mobile Indian, saying, "Canvas 3D A115 will be launching towards the end of this month. The price of the device is not yet finalised but it will be priced below Rs 15,000."
The upcoming Canvas Android smartphone will have a 5 inch display with 800 x 480 pixel native resolution and 5 point capacitive touch input. For processing the device will utilise a Mediatek 6577 dual core processor and 512 MB RAM.
The most exciting part of the Canvas 3D A115 will be its 3D user interface. The device won't have a 3D display or playback capabilities but its user interface is what gives it the 3D name. There will be an 8 megapixel camera at the back and a 2 megapixel camera in the front.
Micromax is currently facing a lot of flak due to unavailability of its Canvas devices and hopefully with the new Canvas 3D A115 things will change a bit and the same issues won't crop up.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special