New Mahindra Scorpio special edition is available with luxurious European leather interiors in tan and beige.
On the outside, the model sports checkered flag decals on the front bumper and on to the sides. The SUV also comes with chromed alloy wheels and a 'Special Edition' sticker on the tailgate.
On the inside, there is leather wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, wooden center console with a glossy finish, and upholstery in tan and beige, Dual SRS airbags and a roof mounted DVD player with a nine inch screen.
The new Scorpio Special Edition model is powered by the same 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine that is rated at 120 PS and 290 Nm and is mated to a 5-Speed manual gearbox.
Since it is a limited edition model, so only 500 units will be produced.
As it is reported that Mahindra & Mahindra have already started a major overhaul work on its aging Scorpio that was last updated in 2009, the spy shots of which were recently snagged in India. The said 2014 Mahindra Scorpio Facelift is expected to debut in the country by the end of 2014.
From Our Network
- Horror TV show 'Aahat' returns
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- US lawmakers approve bill to accord NATO ally status to India
- EgyptAir 804 crash: Human remains suggest blast on board, says Egyptian forensics official
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy