The mHawk diesel engine displaces 2.2 litres and has a max power output of 120bhp@4,000 rpm and a peak torque figure of 280 Nm@2,400-2,800 rpm. Mated to the new gearbox, this engine can achieve a maximum fuel economy figure of 14.02kmpl.
The H-series is available in six colours including the new option, called Dolphin Grey for the H8 and H9 variant. But as it's made exclusively for the H8 and H9 variants, the H4 will be available in five colours only.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special