The phone also comes with bundled data and voice offer from Aircel which offers 1 GB of data, 250 minutes of talk time and 250 SMS messages every month for 3 months.
Ultrasmart Q7 supports 3G, EDGE, GPRS, Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. There is an 8 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flash. In the front it has a VGA camera.
Magicon UltraSmart Q7 includes a G-sensor, proximity Sensor, GPS, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory (expandable up to 32 GB) and a 1600 mAh battery.
The phone is available in two colours - white and deep metallic blue. It is available on e-commerce portals like Infibeam.com, Gadgets.in, Naaptol.com, Shopclues.com and HomeShop18.com.
While the phone looks good, it doesn't have anything extra over the existing handsets in this price bracket. Magicon should have atleast included Android 4.1 to make it attractive.
From Our Network
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve gets Rs 26.21 cr in salary, ESOPs
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- Details of Vijay Mallya's foreign assets must be shared with banks, rules SC
- Facebook rolls out ‘Hindi Transliteration’ feature to let users type in Devanagari
- Applying for job in SBI? Check you credit history
- Kamya Punjabi speaks on her break-up with Karan Patel
- If you won’t fund F-16 jets, will get them from elsewhere: Pakistan tells US
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Holi Hai: Shahnaz Hussain’s Skin & Hair Care Tips