New Delhi: Budget smartphones are taking the Indian smartphone market by storm. In the growing mobile landscape in India, a lot of Indian and foreign handset makers are going all out to make as many of them to increase their foothold in this vast competitive space.
A recent report by research firm eMarketer suggest that India will surpass the United States as the second-largest market for smartphones globally by 2016, helped by device makers offering affordable handsets. It said India will exceed 200 million smartphone users, topping the US as the world's second largest smartphone market by 2016.
Let us take a look at some good options in the market:
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured