New Delhi: Budget smartphones are taking the Indian smartphone market by storm. In the growing mobile landscape in India, a lot of Indian and foreign handset makers are going all out to make as many of them to increase their foothold in this vast competitive space.
A recent report by research firm eMarketer suggest that India will surpass the United States as the second-largest market for smartphones globally by 2016, helped by device makers offering affordable handsets. It said India will exceed 200 million smartphone users, topping the US as the world's second largest smartphone market by 2016.
Let us take a look at some good options in the market:
From Our Network
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- Will Narendra Modi do a Khattar in Jharkhand?
- 90's vs Present: 7 life posters to compare both eras, #5 is a must watch!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Happy Holidays: Superstar Rajinikanth chilling in US with family