While, Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 will get the KitKat treatment in January 2014, the 2012 ex-flagships Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III will be getting KitKat in March or April 2014.
The new software upgrade by Google brings in user interface performance thanks to its Project Svelte - the successor of Project Butter. This means your interface will be faster and smoother due to better multi-tasking and improved RAM management.
When Android 4.4 KitKat does finally arrive, you can expect Samsung to wrap it in the now-familiar TouchWiz interface.
From Our Network
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Apple to give iPhone 7s a miss, to launch iPhone 8 next year: Report
- US Exim Bank To Step Up Financing Of Indian Projects
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special
- Ayaz Promised He Wouldn't Speed, Says Azhar's Friend Jwala Gutta
- SRK’s ‘Fan’ disappoints at box office, ‘Jungle Book’ continues dream run
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait