While, Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 will get the KitKat treatment in January 2014, the 2012 ex-flagships Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III will be getting KitKat in March or April 2014.
The new software upgrade by Google brings in user interface performance thanks to its Project Svelte - the successor of Project Butter. This means your interface will be faster and smoother due to better multi-tasking and improved RAM management.
When Android 4.4 KitKat does finally arrive, you can expect Samsung to wrap it in the now-familiar TouchWiz interface.
From Our Network
- SEBI on recovery mode, 4700 acres of Sahara's land put on sale
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- To counter Sahara and Sardha like Ponzi schemes, Modi govt may bring a new bill
- UP horror: 15-yr-old girl raped, murdered and tied to tree
- Missing Pakistani boy found in Rajasthan after 2 years