While, Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 will get the KitKat treatment in January 2014, the 2012 ex-flagships Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III will be getting KitKat in March or April 2014.
The new software upgrade by Google brings in user interface performance thanks to its Project Svelte - the successor of Project Butter. This means your interface will be faster and smoother due to better multi-tasking and improved RAM management.
When Android 4.4 KitKat does finally arrive, you can expect Samsung to wrap it in the now-familiar TouchWiz interface.
From Our Network
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Pak PM Sharif wrote to 17 countries to scuttle India's NSG bid: Aziz
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Post her divorce, Karisma Kapoor is eager for comeback on silver screen