Thanks to NieuwsMotor.NL, first shots of the motorcycle have surfaced. India TV Business takes a closer look at some of the specifications and images of the new Duke 390.
The 390 Duke is powered by a 373.2cc water-cooled single cylinder engine that delivers 44PS of horsepower at 9,5000rpm and 35Nm of torque at 7,250rpm. Since the motorcycle weighs just 139kg, it translates into a phenomenal power-to-weight ratio of 316.5PS/tonne! Surely, that's lots of fun and power!
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special