Thanks to NieuwsMotor.NL, first shots of the motorcycle have surfaced. India TV Business takes a closer look at some of the specifications and images of the new Duke 390.
The 390 Duke is powered by a 373.2cc water-cooled single cylinder engine that delivers 44PS of horsepower at 9,5000rpm and 35Nm of torque at 7,250rpm. Since the motorcycle weighs just 139kg, it translates into a phenomenal power-to-weight ratio of 316.5PS/tonne! Surely, that's lots of fun and power!
From Our Network
- CBSE Class X results declared, check it here
- Flipkart effect: IITs, IIMs to draft new guidelines for placements
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Pakistan’s F-16 deal with US expires amid row over financing: Report