Thanks to NieuwsMotor.NL, first shots of the motorcycle have surfaced. India TV Business takes a closer look at some of the specifications and images of the new Duke 390.
The 390 Duke is powered by a 373.2cc water-cooled single cylinder engine that delivers 44PS of horsepower at 9,5000rpm and 35Nm of torque at 7,250rpm. Since the motorcycle weighs just 139kg, it translates into a phenomenal power-to-weight ratio of 316.5PS/tonne! Surely, that's lots of fun and power!
From Our Network
- Indian banks refusing to recognise full extent of bad loans, says Uday Kotak
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- Congratulations! Tusshar Kapoor becomes a ‘single’ father to an adorable baby boy
- iPhone 7 images leaked, show larger camera design
- Pakistan cannot conquer Kashmir through war, says Hina Rabbani Khar