New Delhi, March 19: Indian handset maker Karbonn has launche a new feature-rich budget smartphone – Titanium S5 in India. The smartphone is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM.
Karbonn Titanium S1 sports a 4.5-inch qHD (960X540) multi-touch capacitive touch display and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Karbonn Titanium S5 is a dual SIM Android Phone - SIM 1 Supports 3G and SIM2 supports 2G Network. The phone has an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front camera.
The phone competes against the likes of Micromax A116 Canvas HD smartphone and Xolo Q800. The Micromax A116 Canvas HD is powered by MediaTek's MT6589 quad-core processor that clocks 1.2GHz. It runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) out of the box. It packs in a 2000mAh battery.
It is available in two colours - duke blue and white. Other features include Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS navigation, Acceleration Sensor, Light sensor and proximity sensor.
Features and Specifications of Karbonn Titanium S5:
- CPU: 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- gpu: unknown
- Os: Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal storage: 4GB
- microSD Card Slot: Yes, Expandable upto 32GB
- Dual SIM (3G + 2G)
- 5inch qHD IPS Capacitive Touchscreen
- Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels
Camera & MultiMedia
- Rear Camera: 8 MP Auto Focus with Flash
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Video recording: Yes
- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
Network & Connectivity
- 2G: quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G HSDPA: 900/2100 MHz
- Wi-Fi 802..11 b/g/n with Wifi Hotspot
- Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
Battery & Dimensions
- Battery: 2000mAh
- TalkTime: unknown
- Standby Time: unknown
- Dimension: 72.4 x 143.4 x 8.95mm
- Weight: unknown
- Colors: Deep Blue
Price & Release Date of Titanium S5
- Price: Rs 11,990 (snapdeal.com)
- Release Date in India: 15th March 2013.
Woman kisses Modi's hand while he bids adieu to...
Stating that walking out of the NDA was not an...