While the Blade is a 7.1 inch tablet, the Karbonn Smart Marvel is a 9 inch tablet. Both are based on Android 4.0 ICS and come with 1.2 Ghz processor. While the Blade has a 2600 mAh battery, Marvel has a much bigger 4000 mAH unit.
Both the tablets come with 3D gravity sensor, WiFi (b/g/n), 3G support through USB dongle and 1.3 megapixel front camera. Karbonn has also included pre-embedded applications like Karbonn Smart Browser, Karbonn Smart games, Facebook, TOI and ET apps.
Karbonn had couple months back also launched the Android ICS based Smart Tab1 and Android 4.1 Jellybean based Smart Tab 2.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special