While the Blade is a 7.1 inch tablet, the Karbonn Smart Marvel is a 9 inch tablet. Both are based on Android 4.0 ICS and come with 1.2 Ghz processor. While the Blade has a 2600 mAh battery, Marvel has a much bigger 4000 mAH unit.
Both the tablets come with 3D gravity sensor, WiFi (b/g/n), 3G support through USB dongle and 1.3 megapixel front camera. Karbonn has also included pre-embedded applications like Karbonn Smart Browser, Karbonn Smart games, Facebook, TOI and ET apps.
Karbonn had couple months back also launched the Android ICS based Smart Tab1 and Android 4.1 Jellybean based Smart Tab 2.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel