His latest purchase has become the talk of the town and why not since this expensive metal on wheels costs a whooping Rs 3.4 crore (on-road, Mumbai). John also owns an Audi Q7 and has a Maruti Gypsy among his possessions. Last year he gifted his sister-in-law, Anca Abraham, an Audi Q3 on her birthday. The decision by John, who is also the brand ambassador for Audi, to buy a Lamborghini appears to be quite obvious. Lamborghini is owned by Audi, which is in turn owned by Volkswagen.
From Our Network
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Aamir Khan’s young fan suffering from rare genetic disorder passes away at 15
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- See Pics: AbRam playing with father Shah Rukh amidst match is too cute to handle
- "Amitabh Bachchan apologised to me on behalf of Jaya Bachchan," says Amar Singh