His latest purchase has become the talk of the town and why not since this expensive metal on wheels costs a whooping Rs 3.4 crore (on-road, Mumbai). John also owns an Audi Q7 and has a Maruti Gypsy among his possessions. Last year he gifted his sister-in-law, Anca Abraham, an Audi Q3 on her birthday. The decision by John, who is also the brand ambassador for Audi, to buy a Lamborghini appears to be quite obvious. Lamborghini is owned by Audi, which is in turn owned by Volkswagen.
From Our Network
- IIFA awards: Fawad Khan goes down on his knees for Deepika Padukone
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- I did not raise Nehru-Gandhi family issue to get favours, Rishi Kapoor tells Aap Ki Adalat
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid