Intex Aqua SX has a 1 GHz MediaTex MTK6515 processor along with 256 MB of RAM. It comes with a 3.5 inch display with a 480x320 pixel resolution. The device also has 512 MB of ROM, 128 MB of built in storage which is expandable up to 32 GB via a micro SD card.
The phone has got a 5 megapixel camera and a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera too. Intex Aqua SX comes with a 1450 mAH battery with claimed 5 hours of talktime. The SX does not have 3G and GPS but comes with WiFi, Bluetooth, and EDGE/GPRS/WAP.
The Intex Aqua Star, which is the cheaper of the two, has a bigger 4 inch display but a smaller 3 megapixel rear camera. Like the Aqua SX, it has a 1 GHz processor, and a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera. No more details about the Aqua Star are available but considering its price, we do not expect a bigger battery or additional connectivity options than Aqua SX.
As far as we know, Intex Aqua is the cheapest 4 inch Android phone in the market. Aqua SX looks like just another low cost Android phone, however in terms of camera it does score some brownie points.
From Our Network
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Brexit fallout: Scotland mulls independence from UK, Londoners demand separate country
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Won’t Keep an Account of Our Bullets if Pak Fires First, says Rajnath on Pampore attack
- Delhi-NCR tops list of India's most funded startup cities