New Delhi: Gone are the days when women were considered no match for all powerful men in this world.
The male dominated world was always reluctant to even acknowledge the fact that women were as good as men on parameters of hard work, intelligence quotient (IQ) and leadership traits.
The new generation women across the world have overcome all negative notions and have proved themselves beyond doubt in all spheres of life including the most intricate and cumbersome world of entrepreneurship.
Yes, there is a section among women who believe in short-cuts but at the same time there is no dearth of women who are confident ,believe in themselves and have enormous fire in their bellies to take on the best in the business and beat them at their own game.
India too has its own pool of such bold and fearless women who have made a mark for themselves both within the country as well as overseas.
Their relentless zeal, incessant quench for success and willingness to walk the extra mile have broken all myths about their inborn limitations that were supposed to be major roadblocks on their success expressways.
Let's meet 15 such Indian women who can be easily termed as role models for every Indian- both males and females:
From Our Network
- 'Airstrikes on Pak': Jammu Kashmir BJP asks centre to call off talks with Pakistan
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- NSG row: Indians are self-centered and low on morals, says Chinese state media
- ‘Just wanted to pass, Papa ne to top hi kara diya’, says arrested Bihar 'topper' Ruby Rai