"We assembled the 200 tonne building, having an area of over 25,000 square meters within the stipulated time of 48 hours, whose deadline ended at 4.30 pm" said Harpal Singh, CMD of Synergy Thrislington, a Mohali-based infrastructure company.
A total of 24 engineers, 200 technicians, supervisors and labourers were pressed into service. The construction made use fo four cranes to assemble the pre-fabricated roof and walls, which were prepared in the factory.
From Our Network
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve gets Rs 26.21 cr in salary, ESOPs
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- Details of Vijay Mallya's foreign assets must be shared with banks, rules SC
- Facebook rolls out ‘Hindi Transliteration’ feature to let users type in Devanagari
- Applying for job in SBI? Check you credit history
- Adorable! Ranveer Singh calls Deepika Padukone ‘meri wali’
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM candidate: Prashant Kishor trying to kill two birds with one stone?
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Astrologer had predicted Kangana would have demonic influence in her life on Salman’s show