"We assembled the 200 tonne building, having an area of over 25,000 square meters within the stipulated time of 48 hours, whose deadline ended at 4.30 pm" said Harpal Singh, CMD of Synergy Thrislington, a Mohali-based infrastructure company.
A total of 24 engineers, 200 technicians, supervisors and labourers were pressed into service. The construction made use fo four cranes to assemble the pre-fabricated roof and walls, which were prepared in the factory.
From Our Network
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- ‘I am a UP waala’ and 10 other highlights of PM Modi’s speech
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex