Already several Hyundai dealers across the country have commenced unofficial bookings of the car. More details have emerged after the brouchure of the hatchback appeared online.
The Grand i10 benefits from the carmaker's Fluidic design language and looks as contemporary as any other modern day Hyundai car. The Grand i10 measures 3,765mm in length, 1,660mm in width, 1,520mm in height, and has a wheelbase of 2,425mm.
Powering the petrol variant is a 1.2-liter Kappa2 4 pot engine producing 83PS at 6,000rpm and 11.6kgm at 4,000rpm. The diesel variant's newly developed 3 cylinder 1.1-liter U2 oil burner has a max power of 71PS and peak torque of 16.3kgm of torque.
The Hyundai Grand i10 is available in eight color options including Wine Red, Stardust, Golden Orange, Phantom Black, Silky Beige, Twilight Blue, Pure White, and Sleek Silver. Hyundai Grand i10 diesel and petrol hatchback variants include Era, Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O).
Hyundai Grand i10 interiors would be as well groomed as the exteriors.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens