Already several Hyundai dealers across the country have commenced unofficial bookings of the car. More details have emerged after the brouchure of the hatchback appeared online.
The Grand i10 benefits from the carmaker's Fluidic design language and looks as contemporary as any other modern day Hyundai car. The Grand i10 measures 3,765mm in length, 1,660mm in width, 1,520mm in height, and has a wheelbase of 2,425mm.
Powering the petrol variant is a 1.2-liter Kappa2 4 pot engine producing 83PS at 6,000rpm and 11.6kgm at 4,000rpm. The diesel variant's newly developed 3 cylinder 1.1-liter U2 oil burner has a max power of 71PS and peak torque of 16.3kgm of torque.
The Hyundai Grand i10 is available in eight color options including Wine Red, Stardust, Golden Orange, Phantom Black, Silky Beige, Twilight Blue, Pure White, and Sleek Silver. Hyundai Grand i10 diesel and petrol hatchback variants include Era, Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O).
Hyundai Grand i10 interiors would be as well groomed as the exteriors.
From Our Network
- Air India no longer making losses: Government
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve gets Rs 26.21 cr in salary, ESOPs
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- Details of Vijay Mallya's foreign assets must be shared with banks, rules SC
- Facebook rolls out ‘Hindi Transliteration’ feature to let users type in Devanagari
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?
- Did Daddy David stop Varun Dhawan from living-in with girlfriend Natasha?
- KRK has something to say about Karan Singh Grover’s third marriage with Bipasha Basu
- Shiv Sena's alliance with BJP for Hindutva, not power: Uddhav Thackeray
- Rahul Gandhi bought 2 shops at market rates: Emaar MGF