Already several Hyundai dealers across the country have commenced unofficial bookings of the car. More details have emerged after the brouchure of the hatchback appeared online.
The Grand i10 benefits from the carmaker's Fluidic design language and looks as contemporary as any other modern day Hyundai car. The Grand i10 measures 3,765mm in length, 1,660mm in width, 1,520mm in height, and has a wheelbase of 2,425mm.
Powering the petrol variant is a 1.2-liter Kappa2 4 pot engine producing 83PS at 6,000rpm and 11.6kgm at 4,000rpm. The diesel variant's newly developed 3 cylinder 1.1-liter U2 oil burner has a max power of 71PS and peak torque of 16.3kgm of torque.
The Hyundai Grand i10 is available in eight color options including Wine Red, Stardust, Golden Orange, Phantom Black, Silky Beige, Twilight Blue, Pure White, and Sleek Silver. Hyundai Grand i10 diesel and petrol hatchback variants include Era, Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O).
Hyundai Grand i10 interiors would be as well groomed as the exteriors.
From Our Network
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Inhuman! Woman, lover tied naked in public while mob clicks pictures
- It’s a girl: Dimpy Ganguly and husband Rohit Roy welcome their first born