During the said quarter, FIIs emerged as the net buyers of Indian equities, while domestic mutual fund companies and state-owned insurer LIC were sellers, it said. Key stocks bought by FIIs during the quarter were NTPC Ltd , Axis Bank Ltd, Infosys Ltd, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and ITC Ltd, BofA-Merrill said.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam