Packed with good looks, technology and various interesting features, the Aquila Pro is priced at Rs. 4,99,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi) whereas GT650R - 2013 edition is priced at Rs. 4, 79,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi) and will be sold across all the dealerships of DSK Hyosung.
The cruiser Aquila Pro (650cc) will be available in three colour variants - Red, Silver & Black. While the 2013 edition of GT650R will be available in 3 color variants - Titanium White, Titanium Red and Titanium Black. Powered by a V twin-cylinder, oil-cooled 4-stroke engine, Aquila Pro produces 74Bhp of maximum power at 9000 rpm, and 62.1 of maximum torque at 7500 rpm. The bike has a top speed of 195kmph.
DSK Hyosung is a partnership between DSK Motowheels and S&T Motors, South Korea, manufacturers of the Hyosung brand. DSK Motowheels has a CKD plant in Wai, Maharashtra, and 21 dealerships across the country.
DSK and Hyosung is selling four super bikes — GT250R, GT650R, GT650N and ST7.
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Oh No! Shraddha Kapoor gets injured during 'Half Girlfriend' shooting
- India needs Rs 100 lakh cr for infrastructure: Arun Jaitley
- Hot climate is responsible for higher rates of aggression and violence, shows study
- Amancio Ortega, world’s second richest person, lost over Rs 4073 crore over Brexit