Packed with good looks, technology and various interesting features, the Aquila Pro is priced at Rs. 4,99,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi) whereas GT650R - 2013 edition is priced at Rs. 4, 79,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi) and will be sold across all the dealerships of DSK Hyosung.
The cruiser Aquila Pro (650cc) will be available in three colour variants - Red, Silver & Black. While the 2013 edition of GT650R will be available in 3 color variants - Titanium White, Titanium Red and Titanium Black. Powered by a V twin-cylinder, oil-cooled 4-stroke engine, Aquila Pro produces 74Bhp of maximum power at 9000 rpm, and 62.1 of maximum torque at 7500 rpm. The bike has a top speed of 195kmph.
DSK Hyosung is a partnership between DSK Motowheels and S&T Motors, South Korea, manufacturers of the Hyosung brand. DSK Motowheels has a CKD plant in Wai, Maharashtra, and 21 dealerships across the country.
DSK and Hyosung is selling four super bikes — GT250R, GT650R, GT650N and ST7.
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding