Dual SIM phones don't just provide connectivity to two different operators, but along with that they also provide greater ease of use. So here we have a list of top 5 dual SIM based Android smartphones across various price points that will help you make a great buying decision. We have included smartphones across the low and mid-range so that you have a wider choice.
Sony Xperia Tipo (Rs 9,600)
Sony's cheapest Android smartphone - Xperia Tipo is also available in a dual SIM variant for those who have two mobile numbers. The Sony Tipo Dual is similar to the Sony Tipo except for dual SIM functionality. The Tipo Dual comes with a hardware button, using which one can easily switch between the two SIMs. Other than that the two are identical in terms of features. The Sony Xperia Tipo runs on an 800 MHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor and has 512 MB RAM. The phone has a 3.2 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with HVGA resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
The phone comes with Sony's Timescape user interface atop Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. The Tipo dual has a 3.2 megapixel camera but no front facing camera. Sony Xperia Tipo comes with 2.5 GB of internal memory, which is expandable by up to 32 GB. The phone is powered by a 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery with promised talktime of up to 4 hours.
From Our Network
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy
- "Ek Nayi Subah": PM Modi, ministers celebrate two-year anniversary at India Gate event
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war