Besides, the company also showcased a 620 cc super premium motorbike 'Hastur' and two concept bikes 'SimplEcity' and 'iON'.
"The two bikes (Splendor and Passion) are ready to be launched commercially. Hastur, which will mark our foray into the superbike segment, needs more research before launch," Hero MotoCorp Managing Director and CEO Pawan Munjal told reporters here. Talking about the concept bikes, Munjal said, "They are destined for the future."
He added that the market has been slow but the company has done well and posted growth.
"By the second half of this calender year, growth should be back," Munjal said.
Last week, the company had unveiled a 150 cc diesel concept scooter and four other models, including a hybrid scooter.
Barring the 150 cc diesel model RNT, the company plans to launch all other four models in the next fiscal.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special