In addition, Cehvrolet will also display Beat facelift, accessorized versions of Sail hatchback, and sedan, along with Enjoy MPV. Visitors will also find the Trailblazer SUV on display.
The company believes that these high-end vehicles will serve as a brand builder in the long run.
The ZL1 is powered by a 6.2-liter supercharged “small-black” V8 engine which delivers 580 hp at 6,000 rpm and 753 Nm of torque at 4,200 rpm. This power is sent to the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission which makes the vehicle accelerate from 0-96 km/h in 3.9 seconds and achieve a top-speed of 296 km/h.
The car uses the modern Magnetic Suspension system which firms up (or softens) the ride in a matter of milliseconds. Stopping power is provided by 6-piston Brembos at the front and 4-piston calipers at the rear.
In the U.S., the ZL1 is priced from $55,055 (Rs 34.5 lakh).
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special