Airtel subscribers in the three states can dial helpline number 55100 in case of emergency to send an alert SMS and a pre-recorded voice message to pre-defined 10 numbers.
The message will in turn allow the SMS recipients to track the location of a sender along with the time. Also, these alert messages will repeat three times within just 30 minutes. Initially for one month this service will be free after which it be available for Rs 30 per month.
From Our Network
- ‘A Wednesday’ stars Naseeruddin Shah, Anupam Kher train guns on each other over Kashmiri Pandits
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- “I take full responsibility of 'Brahmotsavam' failure,” says Mahesh Babu
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy
- What? Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has replaced Arijit Singh for Salman Khan’s Sultan?