Airtel subscribers in the three states can dial helpline number 55100 in case of emergency to send an alert SMS and a pre-recorded voice message to pre-defined 10 numbers.
The message will in turn allow the SMS recipients to track the location of a sender along with the time. Also, these alert messages will repeat three times within just 30 minutes. Initially for one month this service will be free after which it be available for Rs 30 per month.
From Our Network
- Can Vivo v3 Max take on the Xiaomi Mi 5?
- Amid row over scam, govt defers approval to AgustaWestland’s FDI in Indian JV
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve pockets Rs 26 cr in FY’16
- LeEco's Le 1s top-selling smartphone in online sales: Report
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- Things on Sunny Leone’s bucket list- Swimming with sharks & going to ashrams
- Watch Video: Lalu Yadav’s son Tej Pratap tries hands in acting, becomes CM
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, now Milkha Singh upset over Salman's appointment as goodwill ambassador
- AAP founder member quits party, alleges Kejriwal indulges in community based politics