Airtel subscribers in the three states can dial helpline number 55100 in case of emergency to send an alert SMS and a pre-recorded voice message to pre-defined 10 numbers.
The message will in turn allow the SMS recipients to track the location of a sender along with the time. Also, these alert messages will repeat three times within just 30 minutes. Initially for one month this service will be free after which it be available for Rs 30 per month.
From Our Network
- Sun ‘going blank’, Earth heading towards mini ice age
- What? Pulkit Samrat is ‘too busy’ to divorce Salman Khan’s rakhi sister Shweta Rohira?
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet clears 23.5 pc salary hike for central govt employees
- Vin Diesel shares his wonderful moments with Pauline and Deepika
- Shahid at it again: This gesture of him for wife Mira will make other husbands angry