Here are some of the best value-for-money cars in India:
Maruti Alto 800 LXI (Airbag)
The new Alto 800 LXI is one of the best budget cars from the undisputed king in the entry level segment. Developed entirely in India, with an investment of Rs 470 crore by Maruti Suzuki and its vendors, over 200 Maruti Suzuki engineers toiled hard to deliver the new Alto 800. This new small hatchback has an impressive exteriors and the inside too is quite refreshing and attractive. The new model is spacious than earlier models, with more interior headroom and legroom. The Maruti Alto 800 LXI (Airbag) is the mid level variant and has a well balanced quantity of comfort and safety features, like a powerful air conditioning unit, a responsive power steering, front power windows with switches placed between the seats, a 1-din music system with speakers now fitted in the doors, which makes it desirable among the consumers. Under the hood, the model is equipped with a 796cc engine, that churns out enough power and torque, which is suitable for Indian traffic conditions. The engine is mated with a smooth and efficient five speed manual transmission gear box. The new Maruti Alto 800 is available in six vibrant and lively exterior paint options. The company claims that the car can deliver a mileage of 22.74 kmpl, certified by ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India), which is about 15 per cent more than the previous version of Maruti Alto.
From Our Network
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Love is in the air: ‘Mastani’ Deepika gives a ‘Befikre’ visit to Ranveer in Paris (see pic)
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!