10) Rana Kapoor
YES Bank CEO
The family of YES Bank CEO and managing director Rana Kapoor recently bought a residential building - jointly owned by Citibank and GlaxoSmithKline - on tony Altamount Road in Mumbai for Rs 128 crore, and has plans to build a home there. The Altamount Road is an upmarket residential locality in South Mumbai that is also home to many famous high net worth individuals (HNIs). The building is next to Mukesh Ambani's 27-storey Antilla. The building, built on a third of an acre plot, stands in the middle of a posh neighbourhood that boasts of homes of some of India's richest businessmen - Ambani and Kumar Mangalam Birla - as well as of Washington House sold recently by the US Embassy to Lodha Developers. The ground plus two-storey structure on Altamount Road currently has a total built-up area of 14,800 sq ft that includes a basement.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special