In addition to new body graphics, the 'musiK edition' comes with a JVC MP3 player with USB and two four-inch speakers. Other important additions include ambient lightning, steering cover, mud flaps and rear spoiler.
The company hasn't specified the price point, but the model is expected to be priced higher than the standard model. Currently, the hatchback is being sold in the range of Rs 3.4 to Rs 3.5 lakh.
Last year, the company launched the Alto K10 Knightracer edition that received good response in the market which was available for some extra cost of around Rs 13,490 to the standard cost. A few features of the Knightracer edition have been carried over to the latest 'musiK edition'.
The Alto K10 musiK edition is equipped with a 1-litre three cylinder high powered engine that produces maximum power of 67.1 bhp at 6200 rpm and peak torque of 90 Nm at 3500 rpm. This engine is similar to the one that comes in Maruti Suzuki WagonR and Maruti Suzuki A-Star. This hatchback gets a new 5-speed cable type manual transmission that helps to deliver more power and gives a mileage of 20.2 kmpl. The fuel economies offered by Maruti Suzuki cars are always satisfying and Alto K10 doesn't leave its customers disappointed. Fuel efficiency of Maruti Alto K10 is exceptionally good and it also complies to BS1V emission norms.
From Our Network
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Hafiz Saeed slams China after President Xi Jingping asks his people to shun Islam
- IPL trophy will go right on top, along with World Cup wins: Yuvraj Singh
- Eye on UP polls: Amit Shah to have meal with dalit family in Varanasi
- Is Bollywood losing its charm? Just one film crossed the Rs 100 cr mark in 2016