The country's first tube railway here also surpassed its record in carrying passengers, Metro Rail sources said today.
In the just-ended fiscal, Metro rail carried 16.74 crore passengers, registering a growth of 5.26 per cent as compared to 15.90 crore passengers in 2010-11.
From Our Network
- Learn to dry-clean your clothes at home!
- After Jennifer Winget, Karan Singh Grover’s first wife Shraddha Nigam speaks up on his wedding with Bipasha Basu
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- Brutal rape of Dalit law student in Kerala resonates in Rajya Sabha
- Forget Anushka, Virat spends special moments with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' (see pic)