The country's first tube railway here also surpassed its record in carrying passengers, Metro Rail sources said today.
In the just-ended fiscal, Metro rail carried 16.74 crore passengers, registering a growth of 5.26 per cent as compared to 15.90 crore passengers in 2010-11.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Salman Khan NOT to remove Arijit Singh’s song from ‘Sultan’!