The country's first tube railway here also surpassed its record in carrying passengers, Metro Rail sources said today.
In the just-ended fiscal, Metro rail carried 16.74 crore passengers, registering a growth of 5.26 per cent as compared to 15.90 crore passengers in 2010-11.
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding