The country's first tube railway here also surpassed its record in carrying passengers, Metro Rail sources said today.
In the just-ended fiscal, Metro rail carried 16.74 crore passengers, registering a growth of 5.26 per cent as compared to 15.90 crore passengers in 2010-11.
From Our Network
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Apple to give iPhone 7s a miss, to launch iPhone 8 next year: Report
- US Exim Bank To Step Up Financing Of Indian Projects
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special
- Ayaz Promised He Wouldn't Speed, Says Azhar's Friend Jwala Gutta
- SRK’s ‘Fan’ disappoints at box office, ‘Jungle Book’ continues dream run
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait